We are on the hunt! Check out the current available positions at Visit Mobile.
Visit Mobile is seeking an energetic and creative person to join our team!
Reporting to the Vice President of Sales and working as a member of a four-person sales team, this position is responsible for aggressively researching and qualifying potential customers that might bring group business to the convention center and hotels to Mobile. This position will actively contact potential customers through telemarketing, emailing, trade events, sales trips, appointments, newsletters and other methods and will work with the sales team on research and appointment setting projects.
The Sales Manager will have the responsibility in the Association, Corporate and Hobby markets.
• Enjoys the challenge of telemarketing
• Able to perform online research to identify potential customers
• Is comfortable in electronic and face-to fact sales situations
• Disciplined in managing time
• Thrives on being a member of a fast-paced team
• Excels in written, oral and presentation skills
• Comfortable using social media
• Has data entry skills
• Experience in hospitality or meeting related industries
• Previous telemarketing and sales experience
• Experience with CRM data management a plus
• Be willing to work a flexible schedule
• Independent local and national travel is involved.
Interested candidates should email their resume to Amy Angermeier.
No phone inquiries please.