Visit Mobile is charged with attracting visitors and conventions to the Mobile area to experience and enjoy our history, culture and attractions in order to further strengthen Mobile's image as a national destination, increasing economic stability and enhancing the region's quality of life.
Mobile will become the safest, most business and family-friendly city in America by 2020.
• Realizing this vision means a better quality of life for everyone in the City.
• Every decision made and action taken must be done under the premise of helping to accomplish the vision.
• Is a private, non-profit 501 C 6
• Has nearly 400 dues-paying partners
• Has a board of directors of approximately 25, consisting of hospitality industry leaders, city and county appointees, educators and other members of the business community
• Has a full-time staff of 18, plus many volunteers
• Is an equal opportunity employer
• Is funded by city/county/private sector
Visit Mobile is proud to be accredited by the Destination Marketing Accreditation Program (DMAP) of Destinations International.