A Southern Christmas - Christmas at the Bragg-Mitchell Mansion
- Presented By: www.braggmitchellmansion.com
- Dates: December 4, 2018 - December 21, 2018
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Location: Bragg-Mitchell Mansion
- Address: 1906 Springhill Ave, Mobile, AL 36607
- Phone: (251) 471-6364
- Time: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Price: Adults $10; Children 5-12yrs. $5
During the Christmas Season, December 3 – 21, guests are invited to share the spirit of the season at the Bragg-Mitchell Mansion. Enjoy seasonal refreshments as you visit one of Mobile’s most iconic antebellum homes. Canopied by a grove of century-old oaks and furnished with traditional Christmas decorations, fine antiques and crystal chandeliers, the Bragg-Mitchell Mansion beckons guests to share the beauty of the Christmas Season. Wreaths on the front doors welcome you to the Mansion, the foyer is adorned with traditional holiday décor and a stunning circular staircase is draped with natural holiday greenery. An expansive Christmas tree adorned in lovely decorations stands as the focal point in the massive double parlors. Upstairs, each room displays decorations befitting this grand old home.
The Mansion is available for private events such as historical tours, cocktail parties, luncheons, teas and corporate events. Historical tours are Tuesday – Friday, 10AM to 4PM, on-the-hour. Private tours available for tour groups. For more information, call 251.471.6364 or visit www.braggmitchellmansion.com.