Art & Paddle Peninsula Style!
- Presented By: The Peninsula of Mobile
- Dates: February 22, 2020 - April 19, 2020
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: 4380 Park Road, Mobile AL 36605
- Address: McNally Park, 4380 Park Road, Mobile, AL 36605
- Time: 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Price: Free admission
An arts festival held on the western shore of beautiful Mobile Bay!
Artists and Craft Makers - painting, photography, pottery, jewelry, woodworking, stained glass, needle crafts, author/books and more!
Special musical performance by award winning contemporary folk artist Laurie Anne Armour
Kids Circle with crafts and storytelling hosted by the Dauphin Island Parkway Library
Food and beverages available courtesy of South Brookley United Methodist Church
Bring your own or rent a kayak/canoe for a paddling experience on Perch Creek! Launch @ 11:30 am. *Reserve your kayak prior to the event through Sunshine Canoe Rentals. Call Bob Andrews at 251.367.4144*
Interested in more information? Email email@example.com