Celebrate Mobile's Mardi Gras history as we explore the stories behind the Carnival tradition in Mobile. Included on every Floats and Food Tour is award winning Gulf Coast cuisine at Downtown Mobile restaurants and a private viewing of a Mardi Gras parade at the historic Hallett-Irby House.
Included in each Floats and Food Tour:
- Historical stories of Carnival and Mardi Gras in the city where it all started - Mobile, Alabama.
- Private viewing from the historic Hallett-Irby House on the parade route.
- Delicious cuisine at a variety of Downtown Mobile restaurants.
- Restrooms and parking are available at the Hallett-Irby House for our tour guests only.
- King cake for each guest during the parade.
- Optional alcohol tickets to include champagne and additional alcohol at restaurant stops.
- Experience Mardi Gras like never before on this one of a kind food tour.