Free Yoga with Food Donation
- Presented By: Sterling Hot Yoga and Wellness
- Dates: 9/19/2019, 9/20/2019, 9/21/2019, 9/22/2019, 9/23/2019, 9/24/2019, 9/25/2019, 9/26/2019, 9/27/2019, 9/28/2019, 9/29/2019, 9/30/2019
- Location: Sterling Hot Yoga and Wellness
- Address: 2540 Old Shell, Mobile, Mobile, AL 36607
- Phone: (251) 471-5775
- Time: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM
- Price: Free with donation of two non-perishable food items.
Looking for a reason to return to your practice? Or do you have a friend or family member who'd like to check us out?
September is National Yoga Month, and it's the perfect time to give it a try. We're making it easier than ever with our September karma cause.
During the month of September, which is also Hunger Action Month, first-timers and comebacks can take up to two FREE classes with a donation of two non-perishable food items.
Donations collected will benefit Feeding the Gulf Coast Food Bank. We invite everyone--even current members--to contribute to help us do our part to end hunger in our community.
We'll accept food items Sunday, Sept. 1 through Monday, Sept. 30.
Let's pitch in and do our part to give back to others and spread the benefits of yoga!
First-timers, please arrive 15 minutes before class begins. Free class applies to any class on our schedule throughout the month of September!
Visit our class schedule, select the class you want to sign up for and follow the prompts to create an account on Mind Body. Bring your donation to the studio, and you can take the class for free!