Intorduction To The Best Gas Leak Detectors
- Presented By: Gulf Coast Exploreum Science Center
- Dates: June 1, 2020 - April 1, 2021
- Recurrence: Recurring every 2 months on the 1st
- Location: Gulf Coast Exploreum Science Center & IMAX Theater
- Address: 65 Government St., Mobile, AL 36602, Mobile, AL 36602
- Phone: +1 256-532-5940
- Time: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Price: free
Why Do We Need Gas Leak Detectors?
Gas detectors are used to detect natural gas, propane-butane and carbon monoxide in indoor air. To effectively monitor the presence of toxic or flammable gases in the environment, you need to use the devices that detect their presence in this or that area. There are gas detectors or meters available in both the stationary and portable versions.