Mobile Arts Council April Exhibition
- Presented By: Mobile Arts Council
- Dates: May 1, 2020 - May 1, 2020
- Recurrence: Recurring monthly on the 1st
- Location: https://mobilearts.org/virtualgallery/
- Address: Gallery, Room 1927, 6 South Joachim Street, Mobile, AL 36602
- Phone: (251) 432-9796
- Time: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
The biennial “Five” exhibition is coming to the Mobile Arts Council’s Virtual Gallery this April! Students of the 2019 - 2020 academic year at Bishop State Community College, Coastal Alabama Community College, Spring Hill College, the University of Mobile, and the University of South Alabama have been selected to participate by this year’s judge, renowned ceramicist, Charles Smith.
Pending the national health crisis, the exhibition will hang in our Gallery @ Room 1927 from April 14th until the 29th. Gallery hours for Room 1927 will be 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. on Tuesdays – Fridays, with a special awards reception from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Friday, April 17th, LoDa ArtWalk night.