Mobile Arts Council - July Exhibitions
- Presented By: Mobile Arts Council
- Dates: July 29, 2020 - July 29, 2020
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Location: Gallery, 1927
- Address: 6 South Joachim Street, Room 1927, Mobile, AL 36602
- Phone: (251) 432-9796
- Time: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Price: Free
The Gallery in Room 1927 is open to the public Wednesday - Friday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. The July exhibitions, "Quarantine Walks," "Nature's Lens," and "Quarantine Quilt Project" will hang from July 3rd to July 25th.
Micah Mermilliod presents Fujifilm Instax photographs in the exhibition titled, "Quarantine Walks." Mermilliod has been working on documenting his daily walks during the quarantine. "Natures Lens,'" is the collection of oil paintings by Reagan Barnett. She strives to capture detail, while still maintaining an element of fantasy in her works. Taylor Shaw exhibits "Quilts for Quarantine,” featuring a series of wooden “quilts” that the artist created collaboratively.