Southern Exposure Screening
- Presented By: Gulf Coast Exploreum Science Center & IMAX Theater
- Dates: March 13, 2019
- Location: Gulf Coast Exploreum Science Center & IMAX Theater
- Address: 65 Government St., Mobile, AL 36602
- Time: 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM
- Price: $10
Join us for an evening of Southern Exposure Film Fellowship films at the Exploreum on March 13 from 5:30 - 7:30 pm. Mobile Baykeeper and Alabama Rivers Alliance invite you to join us for an evening of film and conversation. Tickets are only $10!
These short documentaries were created in the summer of 2018 throughout Alabama and raise awareness and appreciation for Alabama’s incredible natural resources and critical environmental issues.
Mobile Baykeeper and Alabama Rivers Alliance invite you to join us for an evening of film and conversation.
Southern Exposure 2018 Films:
• ASHES TO ASHES by Kaitlin McMurry
• IF THEY BUILD IT, WHAT WILL COME? by David Diaz
• THE ACCIDENTAL ENVIRONMENTALIST by Ellen Esling
• WHO'S YOUR FARMER? by Jess Lingle
• WATER: PLAN FOR IT by Amelia Tyson
Produced and directed throughout Alabama by emerging filmmakers from across the country, these short documentary films tell authentic, engaging stories about Alabama's environment and the people who cherish it, from the mountains to the coast.
For more information about the Southern Exposure Film Fellowship or to view the films from previous years, visit: www.southernexposurefilms.org