Enjoy an Evening in Mobile!
Explore the food history of Mobile going back over 1,000 years! Each of our five stops is a different, unique dining experience.
- Begin the evening at Dauphin’s on the 34th floor overlooking beautiful Mobile Bay. The views are almost as great as the food!
- Hear how food has shaped our culture and way of life on the Gulf Coast as we travel the Lower Dauphin Street Historic District.
- Enjoy a variety of excellent dishes with each stop as a unique dining experience from fine dining to pub food.
- Hear Mobile’s long history with Cuba at Las Floriditas, a Cuban themed speakeasy located in the basement of a former bank vault.
- Join us as we walk through the centuries of food history in Mobile and highlight four dishes contributed to our palates by Mobilians.